Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Suzi Says Thanks!

Hello Lovlies!

First: Thank you SO MUCH! I can’t thank you all enough for all the support you’ve been giving me as I’ve been learning how to promote a book (a whole different experience than writing one, let me tell you!) I feel very lucky…

Five-Star Review from the Midwest Book Review:

“The exploitation has to be turned around on itself at some point. "Searching for Suzi" tells the story of Natalie, an ex-stripper who reflects on her life as she returns to Omaha Nebraska where she grew up. Discussing the obsession with appearance and the concept of sexy that ranges from the glamour and stripping industry down to childhood beauty pageants, "Searching for Suzi" is a fascinating and very highly recommended read.”


Woohoo! So if you’ve been meaning to read it but haven’t, yet, I’d be forever grateful…and if you’ve already read it, tell a friend…

$11.95 - Available at Monkey Puzzle Books: Click Here


Or Amazon: Click Here

Also Searching for Suzi has its own Facebook page now, so become a fan!

And Check out my new website courtesy of Noah Saterstrom and Artist Website Services:
www.nancystohlman.net

Upcoming Events!

I need a manager! No really, I do. The pay is, well…awful, but you will get all the experience and glory of working with Nate and I and launching a book into bestseller-dom. You don’t have to live in Denver, either. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Suzi on the Road: Check out these awesome videos shot by Andrew Baran:

Video #1


Video #2


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Denver

April 8, 2010

Dazzle Supper Club
10:30 pm-1:00 am
930 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203-2712
(303) 839-5100
www.dazzlejazz.com


Chicago

March 4, 2010
Quimby’s Bookstore
7pm: Reading and Booksigning
1854 West North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60622
(733) 342-0910
www.quimbys.com

March 5, 2010
Women and Children First Bookstore
Time 7:30: Reading and Booksigning
5233 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60640-2111
(773)-769-9299


Thank you all again so much for everything…and happy reading!

~Nancy

No comments: